|Season 1||Episode Guide||Season 2|
Production on the show's second season is set to begin later this summer in Amsterdam.
The new season will feature new quests, more mysteries and a new Hunter sibling.
The lives of five foster kids change significantly after spending the first night in their new house. When siblings Max, Tess, Anika, Sal and Daniel wake up, they discover that their parents have disappeared. This sets the kids up to head out on a quest in search of clues that could help them find their parents. That journey turns into an epic family adventure, which includes such activities as boat racing through canals, exploring secret tunnels, and uncovering lost treasures. Along the way, they must fight off old family rivals and deceitful heirs to solve the mystery.
- Stony Blyden as Max Hunter
- MaeMae Renfrow as Tess Hunter
- Daan Creyghton as Sal Hunter
- Thomas Jansen as Daniel Hunter
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code|
- Production for this season started on August 17, 2017
- According to the official Hunter Street’s Instagram story, this season will premiere sometime in January 2018.
- There will be a new character introduced in Season 2, Jake Hunter.