|Season 1||Episode Guide||Season 2|
Season 2 of Hunter Street was announced on April 25, 2017. It premiered on January 29, 2018, with the episode "The Package" and will conclude on February 23, 2018, with the episode “Hunters Forever. Produnction on the show's second season began on August 17, 2017 and wrapped on December 22, 2017.
The Hunter family is faced with another mystery when their dad, Erik Hunter, is accused of a crime and it’s up to the kids to crack the case and clear his name.
The lives of five foster kids change significantly after spending the first night in their new house. When siblings Max, Tess, Anika, Sal and Daniel wake up, they discover that their parents have disappeared. This sets the kids up to head out on a quest in search of clues that could help them find their parents. That journey turns into an epic family adventure, which includes such activities as boat racing through canals, exploring secret tunnels, and uncovering lost treasures. Along the way, they must fight off old family rivals and deceitful heirs to solve the mystery.
- Daan Creyghton as Sal Hunter (17/17 Episodes)
- MaeMae Renfrow as Tess Hunter (17/17 Episodes)
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter (17/17 Episodes)
- Wilson Radjou-Pujalte as Jake Hunter (17/17 Episodes)
- Kate Bensdorp as Evie Hunter (14/17 Episodes)
- Thomas Jansen as Daniel Hunter (12/17 Episodes)
- Stony Blyden as Max Hunter (8/17 Episodes)
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code|
|1||The Package||January 29, 2018||201|
|2||The Arrest||January 29, 2018||202|
|3||Max||January 30, 2018||203|
|4||Evie||January 31, 2018||204|
|5||The Museum||February 1, 2018||205|
|6||The New Friend||February 2, 2018||206|
|7||The Family Tree||February 5, 2018||207|
|8||Payback||February 6, 2018||208|
|9||The Plan||February 7, 2018||209|
|10||The Reverse Heist||February 8, 2018||210|
|11||The Mole||February 9, 2018||211|
|12||The Green Mask||February 12, 2018||212|
|13||Hacker Hideout||February 13, 2018||213|
|14||The Super Secret Room||February 14, 2018||214|
|15||The Crown||February 15, 2018||215|
|16||Hide and Seek||February 16, 2018||216|
|17||The Houseboat||February 20, 2018||217|
|18||Spy||February 21, 2018||218|
|19||The Ritual||February 22, 2018||219|
February 23, 2018
- Production for this season started on August 17, 2017 and concluded on December 22, 2017.
- There are two new main characters introduced, Jake Hunter and Evie Hunter.