|Season 1||Episode Guide||Season 2|
The second season’s production lasted from August 17, 2017 until December 22, 2017.
The Hunter family is faced with another mystery when their foster dad, Erik, is accused of a crime and it’s up to the kids to crack the case and clear his name.
The lives of five foster kids change significantly after spending the first night in their new house. When siblings Max, Tess, Anika, Sal and Daniel wake up, they discover that their parents have disappeared. This sets the kids up to head out on a quest in search of clues that could help them find their parents. That journey turns into an epic family adventure, which includes such activities as boat racing through canals, exploring secret tunnels, and uncovering lost treasures. Along the way, they must fight off old family rivals and deceitful heirs to solve the mystery.
- Daan Creyghton as Sal Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- MaeMae Renfrow as Tess Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Wilson Radjou-Pujalte as Jake Hunter (20/20 Episodes)
- Kate Bensdorp as Evie Hunter (16/20 Episodes)
- Thomas Jansen as Daniel Hunter (15/20 Episodes)
- Stony Blyden as Max Hunter (10/20 Episodes)
- Ronald Top as Erik Hunter (19/20 Episodes)
- Tooske Ragas as Kate Hunter (18/20 Episodes)
- Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing as Simone (11/20 Episodes)
- Mark Wijsman as Jerry (11/20 Episodes)
- Michael de Roos as Detective Simon (8/20 Episodes)
- Alyssa Guerrouche as Jennie (8/20 Episodes)
- Zoë Harding as Sophie Saganash (4/20 Episodes)
- Barnaby Savage as Tim (2/20 Episodes)
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code|
|1||The Package||January 29, 2018||201|
|2||The Arrest||January 29, 2018||202|
|3||Max||January 30, 2018||203|
|4||Evie||January 31, 2018||204|
|5||The Museum||February 1, 2018||205|
|6||The New Friend||February 2, 2018||206|
|7||The Family Tree||February 5, 2018||207|
|8||Payback||February 6, 2018||208|
|9||The Plan||February 7, 2018||209|
|10||The Reverse Heist||February 8, 2018||210|
|11||The Mole||February 9, 2018||211|
|12||The Green Mask||February 12, 2018||212|
|13||Hacker Hideout||February 13, 2018||213|
|14||The Super Secret Room||February 14, 2018||214|
|15||The Crown||February 15, 2018||215|
|16||Hide and Seek||February 16, 2018||216|
|17||The Houseboat||February 20, 2018||217|
|18||Spy||February 21, 2018||218|
|19||The Ritual||February 22, 2018||219|
February 23, 2018
- It premiered on January 29, 2018 and concluded on February 23, 2018.
- There are two new main characters introduced in this season, Jake Hunter and Evie Hunter.
- Max was absent for ten episodes in this season.
- Daniel was absent for five episodes in this season.
- Evie was absent for four episodes in this season, although she only joined on the fourth episode, Evie, therefore did only miss the episode, Spy, since her debut.
- Erik and Kate appear in pretty much every episode.
|Hunter Street Episodes|
|The New Hunter • Saganash • The Secret Room • Principal • Rinus • The Key • The Blue Diamond • MGP • Aunt Hedwig & Uncle Eugene • Contact • The Relatives • The Red Diamond • Cassandra's Map • Anika's Birthday • The Maze • Undercover • Sophie • Bruhl • Almost Back • The Deed|
|The Package • The Arrest • Max • Evie • The Museum • The New Friend • The Family Tree • Payback • The Plan • The Reverse Heist • The Mole • The Green Mask • Hacker Hideout • The Super Secret Room • The Crown • Hide and Seek • The Houseboat • Spy • The Ritual • Hunters Forever|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found