The Mole is the eleventh episode in Season 2 of Hunter Street and the thirty-first episode overall. It first aired on February 9, 2018 to 0.93 million viewers.
The Hunter children devise a plan after realizing one of the relatives is a mole; Daniel can no longer work on the case when the police collect enough evidence to prosecute Erik.
- Francis Cox as The Waiter
- Despite being seen in the last episode, Max was absent again in this episode. This marking his sixth absence this season.
- The Hunters suspect that Diane, a relative, is The Mole.
- Sal becomes digital friends with a person named Apoll0, who is revealed to be created by Jennie.
- In total, it aired to 1.13 million viewers.
- This episode shares the same name as Star Falls episode, The Mole.